Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Midnight Type: Not Again

Another restless night. I'm the only one to blame.

I didn't have work today because of severe thunderstorms that flooded our city. So, what did I do with this newfound freedom from work -- I slept. I took my anxiety medicine, and when that wore off and I woke up, I took sinus meds to fall back asleep. I literally was in bed all day.

Why did I want to escape the day? There were a ton of things I could have done. Is this depression creeping in? It is no doubt isolation and fear (of the world, of thoughts, of emotions). I have an appointment with both my psychologist and counselor this week, and I will definitely talk to them about this experience.

In the meantime, I'm going to try and think not too much into it, and try to get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment