Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 2

Day 2.

I've had many Day 2s.  It's probably actually in the thousands, this day that it is.  But for today, it's Day 2.

 2 days of a positive attitude.  2 days of loving my work.  2 days of thanking God for His blessings and, at the same time, begging him for release of this depression.  2 days, consecutive days, of pushing out 60 minutes of cardio to burn just over 1200 calories (that's almost half a pound!). 

Whether it's Day 2 or Day 2,000, I'm loving myself today.

3 comments:

  1. I have gone through your post and found some information which is quite important for me.
    So, please keep it up with your these kind of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you -- It's just my story, but very nice to know you read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nice one post.....this helped me alot to come out problem.!!
    thanks alot.

    Cummins N14 Turbo

    ReplyDelete