Thursday, January 27, 2011

Inspirational Impotence

I haven't been moved to do much of anything lately. I get to work on time, if not early, every day. I take my medicine each night. I average 30-60 minutes of cardio 4-5 days a week. I'm cooking light meals, and preparing breakfast and lunch for myself before I leave for work. But still...

The name of this blog should be changed to "But, Still" because no matter what I do or what I don't do, it never is enough. I still feel down and I'm still uninspired to read, write, study the Bible, or go to a church function, foremost being Sunday morning worship.

And while the things I mentioned I am doing may sound great, there's no spunk to me doing them. I'm just going through the motions with a grimmacing smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment