Thursday, December 9, 2010

Frank Lee, this sucks.

Today was a better day at work - less overwhelming and less worrying about work details. I came home and cleaned up downstairs - swiffer mopped the kitchen floors, wiped down the counters and sprayed febreeze like a crazy woman. Then I came upstairs and organized my room and bathroom. Everything looks really put together.

About 20 minutes ago, I started feeling tightness in my chest and short of breath - I did some googling and it definitely sounds like I am having some serious anxiety. I know when I am feeling depressed, which is often, but anxiety - it's only hit me a few times in my life. My depression lately has been low, but now this anxiety kicks up out of nowhere...go figure!

I feel too "all over the place" to sit down and read or listen to a podcast and jot down notes. I feel like I need to be moving or doing, but ironically, I'm not doing a whole lot of moving OR doing. I'm hoping this passes soon because, quite frankly, this sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment