Tuesday, June 22, 2010

(grocery) shopping!

I'm headed to the store...and I am excited! I have my list all ready to go, and the only thing the BF doesn't like is mustard, which makes cooking for us very easy. He loves all of my healthy meals, too! My trip to the grocery store begins with a ferry ride :)

We have a freezer full of red snapper, so the only thing I need to get are items for side dishes. Some sides that we will have are rosemary parmesan red potatoes, sweet potatoe "fries", mashed sweet potatoes, strawberry spinach salad, and grilled corn on the cob.

One thing that I absolutely love to eat are jalapeno poppers. I thought of a great idea - instead of using bacon to wrap the peppers, I could wrap them with a zucchini slice (cut the length of the veggie) that has been marinated with EVOO and sea salt. I think I just might try this out tonight!

Another thing I love about the BF....he likes taking pictures of his food! He jumped right on board with all of the healthy eating I'm into, and while he isn't so much into the juicing, he thinks it's neat that I like that kind of stuff! I will definitely post lots more pictures of our amazing home-cooked meals...as well as my spinach smoothie concoctions!

No comments:

Post a Comment