Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Power of Writing

I have just been a writing machine! Last night, I sat down in front of my computer and just typed and typed for hours, and the end result was pretty darn good!

be quiet.I have found a new freedom expressing myself through words. I have always enjoyed writing, but the writing I am doing at this point in my life is awakening my soul. I am able to open up and just let all of my emotions and thoughts run seemlesly on to paper. And...to then post these emotions and thoughts, feelings and ideas and worries and grief that have all been accumulating for years and years, for anyone to read, it is like a breath of fresh air has run through my body - and made room for laughter, and smiles, and acceptance of who I am.

Thank you to everyone who reads my posts, and follows my blog, and leaves me comments - you each hold a special place in my journey, and you are the first individuals in my entire life with whom I am being honest and "real". Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean - its so good when you get that writing flow - can really be therapeutic for the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To magicdarts:
    Thank you for reading my thoughts and taking the time to comment. Writing has been a life-saver, truly.

    ReplyDelete