Monday, March 15, 2010

Focus, Kristin.

I'm counting down the hours until my counseling appointment this evening. So many questions, doubts, thoughts running through my mind. I've gone back and read journal entries - the motivating ones, where I had my life under control. How quickly things can change in just a few days.

I confided in a close friend from work. She didn't have a lot to say, except that she felt bad for what I was going through. She just listened, and that was really all I needed. Now I am at work, with one million things to do today, plus I'm applying to a few substitute positions - two for churches and one for the school district. It's a rough day, but I am trying to keep my mind on God and all of the blessings I have in my life. I've made it through so much before; surely I can get over this hump.

No comments:

Post a Comment