Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What Friends are For

Lately here, I have been experiencing what true friendship means. Even though I never pictured myself living in the city I am living in, I have been so blessed to meet a few people that have become very important to me - and I am so thankful to have their support and strength in my life.

I've learned that every day is a new day, a new opportunity to be the light in someone else's life, a new chance to make a difference in your own life and in another's.

I feel so enthusiastic about my new journey and just excited about taking this step. I realized I hadn't felt this way in quite sometime, and it's nice to be excited about something, to be looking forward to a new chapter. Sometimes life gets boring and unfilling, and we have the tendency to get stagnant. Life is a constant journey to seek joy and peace and surround ourselves with people who are loving and motivating.

I am very excited to share my new journey with all of those special people in my life...many who are reading these words this very second!

No comments:

Post a Comment