Sunday, January 17, 2010

A New Year Brings New Opportunities For Growth

Toward the end of 2009, I began evaluating my life like so many of us do when a year is coming to a close. I felt thankful for the many blessings God has granted me - caring family members, fun friends, and a job that I enjoy. I also took inventory of the things that I wasn't so happy about, the things I wanted to change and the areas where I wanted to turn over a new leaf. Once the clock struck midnight, I had a long list of to-dos and I was ready to take on 2010 like a champion.

I have gone through so many changes in the last few years - changed cities, friends, jobs, and priorities. I am very much looking forward to focusing on the wonderful adventures I am embarking on -- my new journey wearing the many hats of real estate assistant, marathon runner, supportive and loving family member, and loyal friend. I know with God on my side, I can do anything and I am so blessed to be where I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment