Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday arrived right on time.

As hard as it was to get out of my comfy, warm bed this morning, I have to admit that I was ready to get back to work. My weekend was long and relaxing and I was able to completely finish putting together my new place.

I also got cozy on my couch and did some reading. Ashley, my great friend I met at work, loaned me some fiction books. I am always reading spiritual books or business-related stuff, so I wasn't sure if I would be able to really get interested in a "just for fun" book. Well, I am! The book is by a Texas author by the name of Lisa Wingate -and the book is so good! I'm 7 chapters in after just a weekend, and I am looking forward to finding out where the story takes me. Thanks again, Ashley! (read about an inspirational evening spent with Ashley here)

Well, my work day flew by, and after a few mochas I accomplished a lot of much-needed items on my work to-do list. Our team is doing just awesome in the new year! I'm very excited to see just how successful we all are in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment